If you haven’t created or reviewed your estate plans in light of these new rules, you’re at risk of…
- Accidentally disinheriting your spouse (because of an outdated trust or estate strategy)
- Failing to take advantage of a temporary tax window (just through 2025)
- Shortchanging your loved ones by leaving Uncle Sam too much of your hard-earned money
- Forcing your loved ones to liquidate their inheritance to pay taxes (because IRA rules changed)
- Not taking full advantage of updated gifting limits and advanced trust
You have a limited window of opportunity (just until Dec. 31, 2025, or maybe even sooner) to take advantage of the opportunities introduced by recent laws.
This free guide breaks down the opportunities and pitfalls created by the new laws: New Regulations Open 6 Estate Plan “Wormholes” & Why You Should Revisit Your Plan Right Away.
Inside you’ll find:
- The changes quietly caused by new rules
- A “domino effect” caused by changes to taxes, trusts, gifting limits, and more
- How your spouse and heirs could be negatively impacted if your plan hasn’t been updated to reflect these new laws
Reading this guide and taking action right now will help you make the most of the new opportunities and avoid the unpleasant surprises (like accidentally disinheriting your spouse) that could make life difficult for your loved ones.
After you read through this guide, please feel free to email me with any questions or insights that you have.