You may be wondering:
- How can I be sure I’m making the right decisions when I have so little time to make them?
- Can I afford to retire with the money I currently have saved, and what will my income look like?
- How can I make sure I’m protecting my income, my health, and my family for the rest of our lives?
As an “earlier-than-expected” retiree, you’ve got some unexpected decisions to make, and FAST. If you don’t answer these questions right now, you could be making some fatal mistakes that may cause heartbreaking problems well into your retirement.
The last thing you want is to be 10, 20, or even 30 years into your retirement and have one of the following happen to you:
- Markets taking a turn for the worse and your income is suddenly reduced.
- Having to sacrifice travel, hobbies you love, and social plans you can no longer afford.
- Taking a lower-paying job to cover unexpected expenses.
This free guide will help you answer some critical questions you may not realize you need to ask.